Easy Cinnamon Banana Pancakes from Scratch
These Easy Cinnamon Banana Pancakes from scratch are perfect for the entire family. I’ve also added how you can make gluten-free pancakes, and vegan pancakes using this recipe.
- 1 Cup Flour All Purpose or Gluten Free
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Large egg 2 ripe, mashed banana or apple sauce (vegan)
- 3/4 Cup Milk Dairy-free (vegan)
- 1 Tablespoon oil Coconut oil
Easy Gluten-Free, Vegan Cinnamon Banana Pancake Batter
Measure out all ingredients
In a small bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, white sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In a separate bowl combine egg (banana or applesauce), milk, vegetable oil, vanilla, and mashed banana.
Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy. Do not over mix or your pancakes will not rise.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides. cook 2 -3 minutes each side.
What substitutions can be made for allergy-friendly Cinnamon Banana Pancakes?
1. Replace all-purpose flour with 1 cup of Bob Red Mill's 1 to 1 baking flour.
2. Replace the egg with 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
3. Replace whole milk with dairy-free milk.